This policy describes the information that Tiger-Sul, Inc. ( “we”) collects through the Tiger-Sul website located at <tigersul.com> (the “Website”) and any mobile application of ours (each, an “App”) (collectively, the “Service”) and how we use, disclose and protect your information and the choices you can make about your information. Throughout this policy “information” includes personal information about you.
TYPES OF INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND HOW WE COLLECT IT
Information That You Give Us. When using the Service, you may be prompted to give us information about yourself. For example, when you submit a request for information, you may be prompted for your name, postal address, country, email address and information about the query. If you apply for credit, you can be prompted for your name, postal address, country, email address, telephone number, fax, Federal tax ID number, Social Security number, GST number, banking account number and other information, information regarding business references and the amount of credit requested.
Information We Get From Your Use of the Service. We may automatically collect information from your interaction with the Service and emails sent to you. Such information may include:
- Electronic Communications Protocols and Similar Technological Devices. We may collect information about your use of the Service through electronic communications protocols, web beacons, cookies, embedded URLs, pixel tags and other similar technological devices. We may automatically receive information from you as part of the communication connection itself. This type of information may include, among other types of information: your geographic location; network information (for example, where you came from); domain name of the Internet service provider; equipment information (for example, device type, telephone, model and serial numbers, unique device identifier, operating system, browser type, Internet Protocol (IP) address); pages on the Website visited; information regarding your access to and use of the App; date, time and duration of visit.
- Web Beacons. In order to determine your ability to receive HTML email and whether an email has been opened, we may include a “web beacon” in HTML email sent by us or on our behalf. A web beacon (for example, a small .gif image) is activated when an HTML email is opened, making a request for an embedded image on our servers or the servers of our service providers. This capability helps us send email in a format that users can read and enables us to track the aggregate number of emails opened. Users that do not want to receive email from us with web beacons can choose to receive emails in plain text (non-HTML) format. We may also track access to URLs that have been clicked inside of emails sent by us or on our behalf. We use this functionality to track which links were clicked and at what rate, as well as the aggregate number of links clicked.
- Local Storage. We may collect and store information (including personally identifiable information) locally on your device using mechanisms such as browser web storage (including HTML 5) and application data caches.
- Persistent cookies remain on the visitor’s computer after the browser has been closed.
- Session cookies exist only during a visitor’s online session and disappear from the visitor’s computer when they close the browser software.
- Persistent Device Identifiers. Persistent device identifiers are unique strings that are associated with the device that you use to connect to the Service. Persistent device identifiers may be modified or disabled by knowledgeable users.
USE AND SHARING OF YOUR INFORMATION
Tiger-Sul, Inc. may use (and, where specified, may share) your information for the following purposes and as otherwise described in this policy:
- Support and Responses to Inquiries. We may use your information to provide you with support or to respond to your inquiries or requests for information. For example, if you request to subscribe to our newsletter, we will add the email address that you provide to the mailing lists that you specify. If you submit an inquiry, we will use the information that you provide to respond to your inquiry.
- Notices and Advertisements. We may use your information to provide you with notices regarding new product releases or service developments and to display advertisements that may be of interest to you.
For the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on, please see https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/. Please also see: http://www.google.com/policies/privacy/, http://www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/ and http://www.google.com/analytics/terms/us.html.
For the Bizo Opt-out, please see http://www.bizo.com/opt-out/.
- Third-Party Services. We may use third-party services, such as hosting services, email delivery services, processing services and software developers, in support of our operation of the Service. When doing so, we will implement appropriate measures to safeguard the confidentiality of your information.
- Subsidiaries and Affiliates. We may share your information with our subsidiaries or affiliates for purposes consistent with this policy. Our subsidiaries and affiliates will be required to maintain that information in accordance with this policy.
- Aggregated Information. We may provide our investors, partners, affiliates and others with aggregated information concerning users of the Service. Such aggregated information may include number of users, average page views per session and sales volume.
- Business Transactions. If we become involved in a merger, acquisition, sale of assets, joint venture, securities offering, bankruptcy, reorganization, liquidation, dissolution, or other transaction or if the ownership of all or substantially all of our business otherwise changes, we may share or transfer your information to a third party or parties in connection therewith.
DO NOT TRACK
At this time, we do not recognize “do not track” signals sent from Web browsers or other mechanisms that provide users the ability to exercise choice regarding the collection of personally identifiable information about an individual user’s online activities over time and across third-party Internet services. Third parties may collect personally identifiable information about an individual user’s online activities over time and across different Internet services when a user uses the Service.
While we take reasonable administrative, technical and physical measures to protect the information you submit via the Service against loss, theft and unauthorized use, disclosure, or modification, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. No Internet, email or mobile application transmission is ever fully secure or error free. Email or other communications sent through the Service may not be secure. You should use caution whenever submitting information through the Service and take special care in deciding which information you provide us with.
Your California Privacy Rights. Section 1798.83 of the California Civil Code permits California residents to request from a business, with whom the California resident has an established business relationship, certain information about the types of personal information the business has shared with third parties for those third parties’ direct marketing purposes and the names and addresses of the third parties with whom the business has shared such information during the immediately preceding calendar year. You may make one request each year by emailing us at email@example.com with “Request for California Privacy Information” in the subject line.
Transfer of Information to Other Countries. Tiger-Sul’s processing and storage of the information that it collects may involve the transfer of that information to various countries around the world, including countries other than the one in which you reside. By submitting your information to Tiger-Sul, Inc., you consent to such transfers and to the processing and storage of that information in various countries around the world, including countries other than the one in which you reside. If you are located outside the United States, please note that the Service may be hosted on servers in the United States. Therefore, your information may be collected, processed and stored in the United States.
Children. We do not knowingly collect personal information from individuals under age 18. If you are under the age of 18, please do not submit any personal information through the Service. If you have reason to believe that we may have accidentally received personal information from an individual under age 18, please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Choices Regarding Your Information. You have choices regarding the use of information on the Service. You may access your information, or correct, update or delete your information, by contacting us at email@example.com, and as otherwise described in this policy.
Policy Updates. We may update or modify this policy at any time and from time to time without prior notice. Please review this policy periodically, and especially before you provide any information. This policy was made effective on the date indicated above.
How to Contact Us. Please also feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about this policy.