- Your Acceptance
- Links to and From the Website
b. Except as you have otherwise agreed with Tiger-Sul, you may link to the Website from your website, subject to the following: (1) you may not frame the Website or any portion of the Website; (2) you will not override or hinder the functionality of an end-user’s Web browser’s “back” function; (3) the link must be identified using a plain text rendering of the Tiger-Sul name and not any Tiger-Sul logo; (4) you may not use any Tiger-Sul logo in any way; (5) you may not use the link in any way that suggests that Tiger-Sul is associated with or endorses you or your website; (6) the link may not appear on any website that a reasonable person may consider obscene, defamatory, harassing, offensive or malicious, and may not be presented in any way that disparages Tiger-Sul or damages its reputation or goodwill; and (7) we may terminate your right to link to the Website at any time for any reason or no reason.
- Restrictions on Use of the Website
- In your use of the Website, you shall not:
- use web crawlers, web robots, web scutters, ants, automatic indexers, bots, worms, and other such devices in connection with the Website; provided, however, that general purpose internet search engines and non-commercial public archives that use tools to gather information for the sole purpose of displaying hyperlinks to the Website are granted a limited exception from the foregoing exclusion, provided that they do so from a stable IP address or range of IP addresses using an easily-identifiable agent;
- post, transmit or submit any confidential, false, misleading, unlawful, infringing, threatening, abusive, harassing, libelous, defamatory, discriminatory, obscene, inflammatory, scandalous, pornographic or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or would otherwise violate the law;
- use the Website in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the Website or interfere with any other party’s use of the Website;
- obtain or attempt to obtain any content through any means not intentionally made available or provided for through the Website; or
- impersonate or misrepresent any person or entity or your affiliation with someone else.
- Intellectual Property Rights
- Everything you see, hear, or otherwise experience on this Website, including but not limited to the graphics, videos, text, software, photographs, scripts, interactive features and the like (collectively, “Content”) and the trademarks, service marks and logos contained therein (“Marks”), are owned by or licensed to Tiger-Sul, subject to copyright and other intellectual property rights under United States and foreign laws and international conventions. Tiger-Sul owns the copyright in the selection, coordination, arrangement and enhancement of the Content. Any unauthorized use of any materials on this Website may violate copyright, trademark, and other laws. Tiger-Sul & Bro., Inc., the Tiger-Sul Bro’s Ship Logo, PRO-LAK, PRO-PAK, METALABOLYS, TIGER-SUL’S PRO PLUS, NUTRI-PAK, and PRO-PLUS,are trademarks of Tiger-Sul. The absence of any name or logo from this list does not constitute a waiver of any intellectual property rights that Tiger-Sul or its affiliates may have established in such name or logo.
b. Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS and AS AVAILABLE for your information and personal and non-commercial use only. For your personal and non-commercial use, you may view, copy, and print pages of the Website. The Website may not be copied, modified, reproduced, distributed, published, performed, streamed, transmitted, broadcasted, displayed, sold, licensed, or otherwise exploited for any other purposes whatsoever without the prior written consent of the respective owners. Tiger-Sul reserves all rights not expressly granted in and to the Website and the Content. You agree not to use, copy, download, or distribute any of the Content other than expressly permitted herein, including any use, copying, downloading, making derivative works from, or distribution of submissions of third parties obtained through the Website for any commercial purposes. You may not incorporate the Content into, or stream or transmit the Content via any hardware or software application or make it available via frames or in-line links unless expressly permitted by Tiger-Sul in writing. You may not create, recreate, advertise or distribute an index of a significant portion of the Content unless authorized in writing by Tiger-Sul. You may not build a business using the Content, whether or not for profit. If you copy or print pages of the Content for personal and non-commercial use, you must retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained therein. You agree not to circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Website or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any Content or enforce limitations on use of the Website or the Content therein.
- Warranty Disclaimer
YOU AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE SHALL BE AT YOUR SOLE RISK. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, Tiger-Sul, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AFFILIATES, AND AGENTS DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY, AND OTHERWISE IN CONNECTION WITH THE WEBSITE AND YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE THEREOF AND ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, SATISFACTORY QUALITY, SECURITY, ACCURACY, THE USE OF REASONABLE CARE AND SKILL, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT, AS WELL AS WARRANTIES ARISING BY USAGE OF TRADE, COURSE OF DEALING, AND COURSE OF PERFORMANCE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, TIGER-SUL DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE INFORMATION ON THE WEBSITE OR ON ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO THIS WEBSITE IS ACCURATE, COMPLETE OR CURRENT OR THAT THE WEBSITE OR ANY SERVICE WILL OPERATE WITHOUT INTERRUPTION OR ERROR. TIGER-SUL ASSUMES NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY (I) ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF CONTENT, (II) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DATA LOSS OR CORRUPTION), RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE WEBSITE, (III) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION AND/OR FINANCIAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN, (IV) INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM THE WEBSITE, (IV) BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, DESTRUCTIVE COMPUTER CODES, OR THE LIKE WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH THE WEBSITE BY ANY THIRD PARTY, AND/OR (V) LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF ANY CONTENT POSTED, EMAILED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA THE WEBSITE. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT TIGER-SUL HAS NO CONTROL OVER AND DOES NOT GUARANTEE THE QUALITY, SAFETY OR LEGALITY OF ITEMS OR SERVICES ADVERTISED, THE TRUTH OR ACCURACY OF ANY USERS’ OR ADVERTISERS’ CONTENT OR LISTINGS, OR THE ABILITY OF ANY USER OR ADVERTISER TO PERFORM, OR ACTUALLY COMPLETE A TRANSACTION.
- Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT SHALL TIGER-SUL, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AFFILIATES, OR AGENTS, BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM THIS WEBSITE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION FROM ANY (I) ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF CONTENT, (II) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE WEBSITE, (III) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN, (IV) INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM THE WEBSITE, (V) BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE, WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH THE WEBSITE BY ANY THIRD PARTY, (VI) USER SUBMISSIONS, (VII) THIRD PARTY WEBSITES, (VIII) ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT; AND/OR (IX) ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF YOUR USE OF ANY CONTENT, YOUR BUSINESS TRANSACTIONS OR OTHER INTERACTIONS WITH ANY ADVERTISERS WHEREIN SUCH CONTENT OR ADVERTISEMENT IS POSTED, EMAILED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA THE WEBSITE, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, AND WHETHER OR NOT TIGER-SUL IS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE FOREGOING LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SHALL APPLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW IN THE APPLICABLE JURISDICTION.
Any claim relating to use of the Website must be bought within one (1) year from the date the cause of action arose. Claims brought after such period are VOID. The Website is controlled and offered by Tiger-Sul from its facilities in the United States of America. Those who access or use the Website do so at their own volition and are responsible for compliance with local and all other applicable laws, restrictions, and regulations.
- Modifications to Service
- Export Control
Software and the transmission of applicable technical data, if any, in connection with the Website may be subject to export controls. You agree to comply with all applicable laws regarding software and the transmission of technical data exported from the United States or the country in which you reside.
- Governing Law
- AGREEMENT TO ARBITRATE DISPUTES
The arbitration will be conducted by the American Arbitration Association (AAA) under its then-applicable rules, including (as appropriate) its Supplementary Procedures for Consumer-Related Disputes. The AAA’s rules are available at http://www.adr.org/. Payment of all filing, administration and arbitrator fees will be governed by the AAA’s rules.
The arbitration shall be conducted in the English language by a single independent and neutral arbitrator. For any hearing conducted in person as part of the arbitration, you agree that the hearing will be conducted in Shelton, Connecticut or the city in which you reside. The decision of the arbitrator shall be final and binding. Judgment on the arbitral award may be entered in any court of competent jurisdiction.
Notwithstanding anything to the contrary, you and Tiger-Sul may seek injunctive relief and any other equitable remedies from any court of competent jurisdiction to protect our intellectual property rights, whether in aid of, pending or independently of the resolution of any dispute pursuant to the arbitration procedures set forth above.
If you have questions, please contact Tiger-Sul by emailing us at email@example.com or at 2 Corporate Drive Suite 545, Shelton, CT 06484 USA