Calgary, Alberta – H.J Baker’s Tiger-Sul Products (Canada) Co. is pleased to announce Organic Materials Review Institute (OMRI) listing for TIGER MICRONUTRIENTS® Zinc 4% and TIGER MICRONUTRIENTS® Copper 12%. TIGER MICRONUTRIENTS® Zinc 4% provides a cost effective method of correcting sulphur and zinc deficiencies which causes a reduction of photosynthesis within the plant (yellow effect). [...]
1 week ago
Aug. 14-15 stop by Booth 511 at the 2019 Citrus Expo (www.citrusexpo.net) in North Fort Myers, FL to visit Tiger-Sul Products to learn about our university research on #HLB / #CitrusGreening, and how #TigerGreeningGuardCitrusMix (bit.ly/2Z2jsPk) can keep trees productive longer. #AskForTiger #HLB ...
- Tiger-Sul and Sulphur Mills Partnership
- Global Crop Nutrient Manufacturer, Tiger-Sul Products, Welcomes Back Territory Manager in South-Central US
- Tiger-Sul Alabama Sulphur Bentonite facility fully operational
- Tiger-Sul adds new technical agronomist, David Annis Jr.
- Restoration Progressing at Tiger-Sul Alabama Facility