Join a Winning Team!
As long-term players in plant nutrition, Tiger-Sul employees are recognized as some of the most knowledgeable sulphur and micronutrient experts in the industry.
Our people drive our success. Long-term success begins with quality staff and ends with a satisfied customer.
If you would like to contact Tiger-Sul Products about open job opportunities, please send us your resume with the form below.
Or download our employment application here and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Current Job Openings:
Plant Maintenance Mechanic (Atmore, Alabama)
Maintain building operations and ensure that the facilities are always safe and functional. Manage routine maintenance and emergency repairs.
- Inspect and maintain all equipment in accordance with the PM schedule
- Troubleshoot issues to determine necessary repairs
- Repair machines, equipment or structures as necessary
- Utilize safe work practices including but not limited to lock out/tag out, electrical safety, stored energy awareness, fall protection, wearing of PPE, and hazardous/gaseous material handling
- Minimize plant downtime through use of PM program and best practices
- Prioritize unplanned maintenance
- Respond to repair and maintenance requests in a timely fashion
- Maintain accurate and detailed maintenance records of work performed; communicate issues to Plant Manager
- Utilize good housekeeping practices for a clean, organized shop and parts storage area
- Actively participate in regular maintenance meetings with Plant Manger
- Diagnosing mechanical issues and coordinating repairs as it relates to production requirements
- Complete all safety trainings in timely manner
- Complies and support all company safety regulations
- Assists with general upkeep of facility
- Work with contractors when professional repairs are necessary
- Other related duties as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Excellent mechanical aptitude
- Ability to lift up to 60 pounds
- Ability to operate mobile equipment including but not limited to forklift, tractor/backhoe, articulating boom lift, front-end loader
- Good reading and writing skills; basic math
- Must be able to work evenings, weekends and call-ins
- Valid driver’s license and good driving record
- Attention to detail to ensure that all jobs are completed and any potential hazards are not overlooked
- Physical stamina to handle a full shift of being active
- Demonstrated ability to multitask
- Ability to accomplish results through cooperative efforts
- Ability to use equipment, including power tools, hand tools, electric tools and plumbing tools
- Basic carpentry, plumbing and electrical knowledge
- Microsoft office basic efficiency