Has drought impacted your farming operation this year?
Learn how to prepare for 2022 fertility.
In this short video, Tiger-Sul Regional Account Manager, James Alexander discusses with Market Development Manager, David Annis, the recent drought conditions of North America and things to consider for next year’s fertility program. Hear concerns that growers with drought-impacted fields, as well as the in-depth discussions addressing those immediate concerns, and the outlook of fertility for affected crops.
Grower questions and concerns include such topics as:
- Extending 3-year program to 4 years
- The effects of dry soil on sulphur oxidation
- The importance of soil testing
- Nutrient movement in the soil
- Reducing expenses
- How to utilize site-specific and variable-rate technologies
- Green feed considerations
- Drought effects on soil microbes
- Increasing nutrient use efficiency
- Drought tolerance
- What to do to prepare for next year
- When and how much Tiger 90CR or Tiger XP fertilizer to apply
- And more…
Contact your account manager today to see how we can help you overcome the effects of this years drought: Find Your Tiger-Sul Representative.